05/34

Dace

After a period as a single motor, the boat had the stern off and was converted to butty in 1951. It was photographed at Gnosall in 1957 being towed in a line of three with two motors (Kangaroo at the front and Roach in the middle) ahead of it. This was apparently a common practice at this time.

 

Builder: 
Yard no.: 
Hull construction: 
Left yard: 
Cabined at: 
Commissioned: 
Fleet no.: 
Registered at: 
Reg no.: 
Extant: