Engine replaced in 1950 when it was paired with the converted Dory. Was later used as a maintenance boat in the north-west until the 80s when it was sold off after going through a bottom gate at Marple while loaded with piles. It was repaired and is now used to deliver fuel in the midlands, based at the owners coal yard above Bratch on the Staffs & Worcs. Is in owner's livery.
More information about the boat can be found on owner John Jackson's website.