1555

Lamprey

Was moved from Northwich to become part of the Boat Museum collection in 1979. (BW removed all the derelict/sunk hulls from their yard just before the IWA National Rally in August of that year.) Is now in private ownership and based at Stretton on the North Oxford.

Left yard: 
Builder: 
Hull construction: 
Cabined at: 
Commissioned: 
Registered at: 
Reg no.: 
Extant: 
Fleet no.: 
Yard no.: