1553

Dory

This boat was converted to a butty in 1951, along with Dace. Possibly paired with Perch, but this is not confirmed. It is now a motor again, with the original stern shape restored.

 

The boat was subsequently renamed Elaine and liveried by the Bath Stone Co. in 1993 (Elaine was the name of the wife of the owner of the company.) It is now in FMC livery and has been called Dory again since 1996.

Left yard: 
Builder: 
Hull construction: 
Cabined at: 
Commissioned: 
Registered at: 
Reg no.: 
Extant: 
Fleet no.: 
Yard no.: